Review: Alya Skin Pink Pearl Illuminating Eye Cream

Up and at them, my gorgeous babes! Monday is upon us, and it's time to grab that coffee, and sip while you read all about this little beauty, the Alya Skin Pink Pearl Illuminating Eye Cream. If you're looking as tired as you feel (which I totally get - life in the COVID years can be a bit of a drag), then you're going to need a little bit of under eye magic to breathe some life back into your skin.  


The packaging matches that of the range, which means that this is pink, with pink and white lettering, complete with a shiny screw cap. Formulated with Tasmanian Sea Kelp, Aloe Vera, Strawberry Gum, Native Snowflower and Caffeine, among a number of other excellent ingredients, this pink tinged eye cream is suitable for those looking to brighten and hydrate their under eye region. It is also vegan and cruelty free, which means that just about anyone can use this!


The eye cream has an almost gel consistency, which makes it very light and kinda bouncy, and quite easy to tap tap tap into the skin. It also has a bit of a light pink colour to it, which is meant to help colour correct the skin of the under eye region, illuminating the skin, so that your eye bags shouldn't be quite as noticeable. Does this work as well as they say it should?


Firstly, I really like the texture. I find that this is absorbed quite well, and doesn't end up reacting with any other bits of skincare, and most importantly, it doesn't react with any makeup products either, which means that it doesn't end up balling and rolling off my skin. With regards to hydration, I feel like this does make my skin look less puffy while infusing my skin with moisture. As for dark eye bags, I actually do think that this also makes a difference to them, which is a definite bonus!


Overall, at $39.95 for 15ml, this is a purchase that does feel like it's worth the dough. As someone who is a big fan of their pink clay mask, I'm happy to report that I'm now a fan of this as well! If you're after a jar of this for yourself, you can find it over here, or if you're already doing a Priceline order, you can add it into your cart over here. Share your thoughts on Alya Skin and let me know what you've tried from them!

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts