Popular Brands on TVSN ft. The Jojoba Company, Alpha H and The Beauty Chef


It's Monday, and I just spent the last few days being blissfully unaware of what the outside world has been like. Because of the ongoing nature of this year, where the breaks have been few and far between, my body was desperately in need of a bit of a chill session, and a getaway with my girlfriends was exactly what the doctor (that would be me) called for! And now that I'm back, I'm ready to take the world by it's cajones!

Speaking of which, there are some excellent leading brands that I've talked about on the blog before, but only recently realised that they were all sold at one common place together, and that place, of course, is TVSN, because where else can you buy a mascara AND a $15, 000 ring? I'm not going to lie - I totally love TVSN! With the variety of products there, how could you not?

What I didn't realise for the longest time, though, was that there's a number of brands that I'm familiar with that are also available on TVSN, and today, I'm here to shine a spotlight on those guys! First cab off the rank has to be one of my favourite skincare lines, and that, of course, is The Jojoba Company! These guys are easily accessible, in that you can get them from plenty of places these days, but did you know that you can also pick up this fabulous range from TVSN? On top of that, they also get limited edition items, such as the Jojoba Glow, which is totally worth hopping online for! Hit up the reviews I've done on The Jojoba Company, which you can find here, here, here, here, here, here and here, if you're looking to try something from the range, but don't know where to get started. And if it's getting started that you're having problems with, then make sure that you add the Ultimate Youth Potion to your cart - that stuff is amazing!

While I'm keen on Alpha H, I will admit to not having tried as much of their stuff as I would have liked to at this point in my blogging life. I do feel that what little of Alpha H I have tried (Liquid Gold, naturally), I have enjoyed with excellent results. As such, I am pretty excited about having received the Alpha H Hyaluronic 8 with Primalhyal Ultrafiller, because this stuff sounds so good! Stay tuned for a review to follow, because it will. In the meantime, if you're looking to try some of it for yourself, you can find it over here

And did you know that you could buy the Carla Oates range, The Beauty Chef, from TVSN too? I love how these taste, (note: they don't taste like they are simply a health supplement, if you know what I mean!), and I honestly think that I do notice when I've been on it vs when I haven't been using it. It's an easy one for me to add to my daily water intake, and while the review for this is pending, I can definitely recommend the Glow Inner Beauty Powder Supercharged, although the Inner Beauty Essential is a pretty good bet too. It all starts with a healthy gut, with prebiotics and probiotics as part of the mix, and I'm a big fan of anything that promotes a healthy gastrointestinal tract, so these are totally right up my alley!

And, I know I'm showing some hard love for TVSN right now, but have you browsed their newest Christmas catalogue? I've been lusting over so many different sets, I can't see straight right about now! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to hop to it and take my daily dose of glow! What has been your favourite discovery on TVSN?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts