Review: Lumenis SplendorX Laser Hair Removal Part 3


Check out my inviting bed

Welcome back to my hair removal journey! I had the pleasure of seeing my hair removal magician a few weeks ago (my update is lagging, annoyingly - for a year that hasn't been very happening in terms of socializing or travel, my plate has been very full!), and she certainly has been making those pesky unwanted hairs disappear! Here's how my third round of Lumenis SplendorX went!

Of course, as before, we went over my underarm regions, as well as my upper lip area. My armpits went fine and dandy - no pain, just a little tickly, but I had a bit of a surprise when it got to my upper lip. There were two regions this time that caused me to jump just a titch, and it wasn't entirely pleasant. Still, there was no lingering effects of it, and honestly, it was actually just a bit more of a shock than actual pain. Laura explained that it was expected, given that the more often you treat the hairs, the more you have to turn up the strength on the machine. That, coupled with going over slightly pigmented areas, resulted in the little jolts I received on the day, which made sense to me.

Safety first for Laura!

Then, when we went over the legs, it did still mostly tickle, and remained mostly pleasant, aside from one spot where I had a bit of a reaction to the procedure, but that was just about it. I also asked for my toes to be included this time, and I honestly didn't feel a thing with that one. Since this particular round of treatment, I have actually noticed that my underarm and upper lip regions are both either mostly hairless, or have sparse, thin hairs that I can hardly see. Interestingly enough, though, while my leg hairs aren't quite as obvious as they used to be, the ones that are cropping up tend to stick around my knees. My toe hairs are also less obvious, which I'm surprisingly excited about!

My safety glasses!

Despite having felt the effects of the laser this time, I still feel like it's worth it to press ahead and keep going, because the results are definitely worth it. And to be fair, I'm actually a bit of a baby, and the mild discomfort (let's be realistic, it's really not a big deal) I have felt for the payoff I've been seeing makes it something that I would be wanting to do regularly. I'm looking forward to the next visit to see how little shaving I can get away with!

 *This experience was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

  1. This material is fabulous! It's full of incisive information and the points you make are rational and solid. I agree with much of this information.

    https://bellavisomedicalcenter.ae/laser-hair-removal/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts