Review: G&M Australian Creams Kakadu Plum Gentle Hydrating Facial Cleanser

Happy Monday! I've just had another restful weekend away in our Nation's Capital, Canberra, and had a blast meeting up with one of my favourite people! Remember to tell your besties how much you love and appreciate them! While I live quite far from some of the best people I know, COVID has really highlighted the importance of staying in touch while physical connections have been put on the back burner. Thankfully, with our numbers staying down right now, I can feel a little glimmer of hope when it comes to domestic travel - we may be able to see a bit more of our beautiful country in the not too distant future, and actually have a decent Summer!

And coming off of that wonderful high, I'm also here to talk about something that has given me a bit of a lift every time I've used it, and that's the G&M Australian Creams Kakadu Plum Gentle Hydrating Facial Cleanser. I've talked about G&M products previously, and you can read about it over here and here.  

They have recently released their Australian Creams Kakadu Plum collection, which boasts the ability to promote a healthy and bright complexion, all while slowing down the ageing of your skin. This entire collection is rich in Vitamin C, and that's because Kakadu Plum is rich in Vitamin C - so much so, that it actually contains 50% more Vitamin C than an orange! Now, Vitamin C is actually one of my favourite skincare ingredients, and I could absolutely wax lyrical about it all day, but essentially, if you're after happy, healthy glowing skin, or if you're prone to hyperpigmentation, then that's one of the ingredients you should be focusing on incorporating into your routine. It's also supposed to help with wrinkle reduction and collagen synthesis, thus, helping to keep skin firm.

I've been looking to change up my skincare routine with the increase in temperatures, and I've been moving away from cream cleaners to foaming ones instead, and found just the right one for my skin with the G&M Kakadu Plum Gentle Hydrating Facial Cleanser. This comes in a white pump bottle, with green and gold lettering (very Australian!) that produces a foamy wash. I find about 4 to 5 pumps of this to be sufficient for my face, and I enjoy that this is very gentle on the skin. I love that my skin doesn't feel deprived of moisture after it's use, and that it does a great job of cleansing the skin. 

This can be purchased from Big W, as well as other stockists, for $19.95, and you can get all the info on the brand over here. What have you tried from G&M?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts