Brand Focus: Self Care with DU'IT Skincare


Happy Monday, my gorgeous babes! Ok, so I know that the restrictions are easing up, but the most important thing to remember at this point is to NOT go nuts, just because we are allowed to do more at this point, because there's always a chance that things may slip backwards, and we could get a second wave of the pandemic. Scary? Yeah, I think so too.

Because of this, I think that it's important to still limit the amount of time that you're staying outdoors, particularly in high density people areas, now that lots of stores have reopened. Hence, it's important to make sure that you're taking good care of your mental health, and not neglecting the little beauty routines and rituals that actually force you to take a beat and relax.


With that in mind, say hi to my gorgeous friend, DU'IT! This brand is well known for their foot care products, and that's definitely what I'm loving from them right now. It's a commonly neglected part of the body, and I have to admit that I'm definitely someone who doesn't tend to my feet as much as I really should, considering how very much I abuse them.


They also take care of your other extremities, and their Tough Hands Intensive Skin Repair products are greatly appreciated currently. Due to the constant hand washing brought on by the pandemic, and generous lashings of alcohol-rich hand sanitiser, coupled with all the scrubbing I need to do for surgery, my hands can get scaly and dry. With these on board, they are giving my hands the moisturising drink that they need.


Just treat this as your friendly reminder to look after yourself while the times are still tough - it doesn't have to cost much, just some time and a bit of money that should fit in most budgets. What are you doing to look after yourself?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts