Review: Skindinavia The Makeup Remover Spray


If you've been kicking around the makeup world for a while, then you'd be familiar with Skindinavia and their Makeup Finishing Spray. I remember loving it when I first used it, and it remains one of my top tried and tested, and well loved, brands for sealing all of my makeup in before heading out for the day.

Given that most of us are familiar with the use of Skindinavia for keeping the makeup on your face, we now get to talk about using Skindinavia to take it off! Say hello to your new end of the day friend, the Skindinavia Makeup Remover Spray!


Just released in April, this comes in a similar packaging to the rest of the range - a black spray bottle with a pull off cap that makes it easy to get access to the product. This has a great, efficient nozzle that allows for even dispersal of the makeup remover, allowing it to reach a wide surface area. It's so light that I almost couldn't tell that I had actually covered my face with the makeup remover on the first try, until I touched my face!


While this has an oil-free, water formulation, it does feel quite slippery when you rub this between your fingers. I love that this penetrates through my makeup, however light or heavy it may be, and all I need to do is spray it on, leave it for a few seconds, then wipe it off with very little effort. It does take a couple of goes for me when I've got my waterproof mascara on, but otherwise, it works really well.


This is great for babes with sensitive skin, and it's paraben free, oil free, vegan and cruelty free, and it will leave you with skin nourished by vitamin E. For $43.80, it will get you 118 ml of product. Just make sure that you check which bottle you're purchasing before you pay for it! This silky little lovely is going to be my hero remover for when I've got stubborn makeup that doesn't budge easily. For more information on the brand, and what else they have to offer, head to their website.

What's your favourite product that takes it all off, leaving your face without a trace of makeup on the skin?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts