Review: Medik8 Illuminating Eye Balm


It's Monday, and that means, for a lot of us, we're stumbling out of bed, and trying to get ourselves, and lives, together, attempting to look more conscious as we hit the ground running. For a large proportion of us, it means hitting our first cup of coffee to help look a little livelier, and thankfully, for a lot of women, we get to hit that sweet skincare/makeup combo to help fake the rest of it. I would know, I rely on these tricks everyday.

For me, this also means using my new best friend, the Medik8 Illuminating Eye Balm! Why am I loving it so much, and what exactly does it purport to do? 

This is meant to help reduce the appearance of dark circles, puffiness and all the fun signs of looking bedraggled, so that you can tackle the day looking more awake and bright eyed. It was formulated using light-reflecting pigments, so that you can see the difference straight off the bat. There is  also cucumber extract, as well as red algae, to bring down the puffiness, glycerin and hyaluronic acid to help moisturise the skin.


This retails for a relatively affordable $79 for 15 ml, and it comes in a white tube with a screw cap. There is a thin nozzle that allows for very precise amounts of product to be squeezed out. It comes out a light beige shade, and it has some degree of shimmer to it, which does help brighten the area under my eyes, while not leaving the skin looking sparkly. I really like that it leaves me looking refreshed and appearing like I've achieved more ZZZs than in actuality.


The Medik8 Illuminating Eye Balm makes me look more alert, and more together, than I actually think I should - that's how you know you're in the presence of a good eye cream! Get more information on the brand, and pick up your own tube, over here. Do you have any tips or tricks for faking your way to looking more awake? I'd love to hear them - drop me a comment down below!

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

  1. I would say this is very good article From beginning to end. Thanks for sharing this post. If you are looking for best under eye cream then visit The Juice Beauty today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is a must-read for anyone seeking effective skin care products. Your review of the Simple Radiance Brightening Eye Cream is spot on, and your insights are actionable and valuable. Thank you for this informative post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts