Review: Medik8 Cream Cleanse


Are you longing for the days when taking off your day-long makeup was the way to signify the end of the work day? I know that some people are really struggling with working from home, because there are no breaks that you would have otherwise when working in an office, and it's hard to call it a day. That said, I'm sure that no one is missing the streaking of your makeup running down your face, when you think you've actually managed to remove it all, but your mascara's been stubborn and it's only evident once you're out of the shower.


The good news is that Medik8 now has a great way for you to take it all off with the beautiful Cream Cleanse!


This comes in a large white tube with black lettering on it and a flip lid that makes it easy to access the product. Coming in at only $44 for 175ml, this is easily one of the most affordable products from Medik8, and a thoroughly enjoyable one at that. I've been using this for a couple of weeks now, and it has yet to fail me!


Chock full of shea butter, natural glycerin and organic sweet orange oil, this cleanser is moisturising, nourishing, and will leave your skin feeling soft and supple. This is pH balanced and suitable for all skin types. I squeeze out a little dollop and work this into my skin in rotational strokes, massaging it gently into my face. Then once I'm done, I take my Face Halo, and use it to remove the cleanser and everything else from my skin. I love that this is so effective that it even takes off various different kinds of waterproof mascara.


The only gripe that I have with this is that a little bit always seems to end up on my contact lenses, but that doesn't tend to stick around, which is good. Overall, this is a great product, which is what I've come to expect from Medik8 generally - they rarely disappoint!


What is your favourite Medik8 goodie? Would you try the Cream Cleanse?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts