Review: L'Oreal Infallible Foundation 24 HR Fresh Wear


I was recently sent a parcel from L'Oreal with a message that I needed to help me keep going when it's busy and you're stressed - printed on the water bottle and on a little bag were the words,"Nothing can stop you now!". It's an absolute mantra for the modern times - when you're in need of a little push to get you over that finish line, that is what you need to remember.
The other major time where you need to think of this slogan is really when you're building your confidence up, and you feel like you could take on the world - that's really when nothing can stop you, when you're at the top of your game.


With that time mind, L'Oreal has created a new set of Infallible Foundations that is designed to be long wearing while still allowing for the skin to breathe. This is currently available in 10 shades, and it has a similar packaging to the previous foundations in the Infallible line with the red, clear cap that is easy to remove, a glass body, and a pump that provides a generous amount of product in one go. 


My favourite thing about this foundation, though, has to be the texture. The consistency of this is quite thin, and almost watery, so watch that it doesn't run when you initially apply it. I love how easy this is to blend, and it feels like you're not wearing any foundation at all. It's light, and even after prolonged wear and some pole classes (which can get really intense and sweaty!), my makeup still looks pretty decent. Use this if you're after a sheer, dewy finish that lasts all day and feels comfortable on your face. It's also great with liquid illuminator, if you're after more of a glow. This retails for $31.95.


I haven't had the chance to try out the Infallible Magic Essence Drops yet, but I have to say, I'm very intrigued, and I'm also impressed that a drugstore brand has come out with something that is this pretty and is supposed to help prep the skin. This is so that you can have a smooth surface on which to apply your makeup. This comes in a dropper bottle, and it's pretty obvious that it's gorgeous on the outside, so I hope that translates to how it performs too! This also retails for $31.95.


The last thing from the range I was sent - Infallible Magic Loose Powder - is amazing! This creates a matte finish, but not so much that it looks dry. Rather, it takes off the shine that isn't complementary (ie the oil slick look) and my skin feels silky smooth as a result of going over my skin with this. This comes in a jar with a screw cap, and has little holes that allow for powder to come through. This retails for $24.95.

I'm always up for anything that aces my base, and L'Oreal has definitely delivered this time. With them on board, I feel pretty certain that nothing can stop me now, or at least, my goal for a flawless base! Have you tried out the new bits from the Infallible range yet?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

  1. Dot all over the face with your fingers or a foundation brush and blend until even. You can also apply it using the L'Oréal Paris Infallible Blend Artist Foundation Blender. Run the blender under water, then squeeze. While it's still wet, add the Infallible 24 Hour Fresh Wear Foundation.
    Loreal infallible foundation

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is best foundation i am in love with Loreal paris makeup products blends so well and wireless weather station price in pakistan
    Precision Temperature Meter online in pakistan give natural look

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts