Review: OGX Tsubaki Blossom Shampoo and Conditioner


I seem to talk about OGX a lot, and that's probably not surprising, given that I do love how their haircare products work on me. I've been using their Tsubaki Blossom Shampoo and Conditioner duo, and I feel like it really shows!


Printed on the bottles is the tagline - Sensually Soft +, which is exactly what my hair feels like after I've washed and conditioned it with them!



These bottles fit in with the others in the range - short, fat and a slightly awkward fit in the shower caddy. The upside, however, is that they have a great flip lid that I don't have to struggle with when my hands are already slick with soap and water. As per tradition when it comes to shampoos and conditioners, so you don't mix them up, the shampoo comes in a clear bottle, while the conditioner comes in an opaque container. 


These have Tsubaki blossom extract and bamboo extract in them, which lend to the effect that you're left with once you've washed them out of your hair and dried it down - soft, with a hint of bounce. This also smells faintly floral, and it is something that I catch the lightest whiff of from time to time. 


Of all the OGX duos I've tried, I will honestly say that this isn't my favourite. Not because this doesn't work well, but that's really due to me having tried some really good ones previously! It's overall a pretty good duo, but I feel that this doesn't have as much of a direction as some of the others I've tried in the past.


These usually retail for $17.99 each, but do go on sale on a semi-regular basis. They are stocked at Priceline, Chemist Warehouse and other retailers.

What's your favourite OGX duo? Which ones are you dying to try?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts