Review: Blessed by Nature Antioxidant Soothing Eye Serum


You may recall that I was pleasantly surprised by Blessed by Nature in the past, and I've been rather keen on trying some of their other products since. I've been using the Antioxidant Soothing Eye Serum for the last few weeks, and I'm ready to chat about it today!


The Antioxidant Soothing Eye Serum comes in an amber bottle with a pump that gets out just enough product per eye with each push. For $17.95, you'll get 30 ml of product, and this has lasted me for quite a while.


The pump itself is quite tight, and you have to push it down firmly to get the eye serum out. This is easy to dab onto the skin, given that it has a thin consistency, and it doesn't take long for it to sink in. Included in the ingredients are sunflower, aloe vera, jojoba, kakadu plum, calendula and althaea extracts, which are meant to provide moisture to the skin, vitamin C for brightening and antioxidants to help fight early signs of skin ageing.


I use this in the morning, and I feel like it has helped in keeping the puffiness down, as well as contributed to keeping the fine lines around the eyes at a minimum. It's not a particularly hard hitting eye serum, in that I wouldn't expect it to iron out wrinkles and reverse time, but for someone with my occasional eye bags and intermittent dark circles, this does a good job of tampering things down.


Blessed by Nature can be found at Priceline, or you could always head over to their website. The brand has definitely continued to impress me, and I'm now looking forward to when I can get my hands on more of their goodies! 

What's your favourite Blessed by Nature product? Do you use an eye serum?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts