Review: Cinch Face It 5 in 1 Cleansing Water + Glow


I don't think that Cinch needs much of an introduction at this point, but if you need to jog your memory about why I think this brand is so rad, then you should read my previous post about them over here! While their range remains quite limited, it's obvious once you try them that the products will pretty much sell themselves, because they are just that good!
I mean, aside from how awesome the Face Cheat(er) is, I can also say that the Cinch Face It 5 in 1 Cleansing Water + Glow will be worth putting on your shopping list!


This neat little micellar water removes makeup while cleansing, toning, balancing and gently exfoliating the skin! I love how easy it is to use, with a clear cap that you just need to pull off, and a pump that works really well. This is fragrance free and takes makeup off effectively, not to mention  that this is great at removing even the toughest of mascaras - a real boon, if you ask me! I'm talking about waterproof mascara, the kind that you find running down your face after your shower, and that's after your makeup remover, cleansing oil, exfoliating face wash, and gentle face wash. 


This retails for a decent $19.95 for 100 ml, which is definitely worth every penny. For the most gentle way to clean your face, combine this with a Face Halo, and everything comes off incredibly well. I don't know what sort of sorcery Cinch welds, but I'm glad that they have come into my life, and into Priceline!


Have you tried anything by Cinch before? What were your thoughts on them?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts