Review: Skin Physics 24K Gold Luxe Peel-Off Mask


I love me a good bargain, but there's nothing quite like a bit of luxury in my skincare that switches on that,"Treat yo'self!" feeling, whether it's a lotion, serum, or in this case, a face mask. I've had the Skin Physics 24K Gold Luxe Peel-Off Mask in my possession for a while, and I'm excited to talk about it today!


The Skin Physics 24K Gold Luxe Peel-Off Mask is actually infused with 24K gold, which is meant to bring radiance to the face while helping to firm sagging skin. Aside from that, there is also sea water from the French island of Noirmoutier, which is filled with minerals and marine collagen, which is supposed to moisturise and hydrate the skin. Additionally, there are botanical extracts (calendula oicinalis flower extract) and honey for soothing and nourishing stressed skin. Put together, the mask is supposed to revitalise, detoxify, brighten and refresh the skin, while protecting it against outside influences. 


This comes in a pale gold tube with a flip lid containing about 100 ml of product, and it retails for $49.99. The product itself is a bright, shimmering gold, and looks really pretty on the skin, which sounds like an odd way to describe it, but it does actually look fairly luxurious. The tube's opening is a little small, and unfortunately, is prone to getting blocked. However, you can circumvent that by unscrewing the cap and getting the product out that way instead - easy peasy! Smooth it over the skin so that there's a thin layer of it, let it dry down, then slowly peel it off. It takes about 15 minutes to dry down.

Word to the wise - peel it back gently and slowly, and at all costs, try to keep your hair off your face, because this stuff is strong. If you try to pull it off quickly, it will hurt - that said, my pain threshold is very low, so I might be just a bit more sensitive than others. Even peeling it slowly makes me wince a little -  I am a bit of a petal!


The results, however, speak for themselves. I love how smooth my skin feels after this, and how the little pores on my nose (always the most prominent ones for me) feel less obvious, and not as prominent. I also feel like it does help in keeping the skin tight, which prevents me from looking tired and haggard. If you're keen on checking it out, you can head to their site over here

I've had a thing for peel off masks since I was 11 and one of my friends had an older sister who introduced me to a cucumber peel off mask - and the rest is history! What is your favourite kind of mask, or are you more of a salon babe?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

  1. 24k Gold Serum helps remove wrinkles, reduce finelines and gives a golden glow.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts