Review: Mesoestetic Aox Ferulic


Have you ever heard of Mesoestetic? If you haven't, you're missing out, but you're in luck, because that's what we're talking about today! Now, if you have heard of Mesoestetic, have you tried the Aox Ferulic? You'd better get your hands on some, if you haven't, and here's why!


It is an advanced antioxidant and cell protective concentrate. This is supposed to provide a biological shield against oxidation produced by the effects of sun exposure, such as UVB and UVA rays, as well as against oxidation caused by sources of blue light, such as computer screens. It's meant to prevent and work against the oxidative cell damage while protecting the fibroblasts and improving collagen fibre synthesis.

Aox ferulic is also meant to improve the barrier function of the skin while helping to prevent photo and chono-ageing, resulting in radiant skin with improved texture and tone. Additionally, this claims to have an immediate radiant effect on the skin as well. 


This comes in a brown dropper bottle, which is great, because this will protect the serum, if it's light sensitive. I also really like that this will give you the precise amount that you need and you can ascertain how much product you have left.

The serum itself has a watery consistency, which means that it gets absorbed incredibly well. There is literally nothing left on the skin after about 20 seconds. I don't feel like this gives me an immediate glow, but I do like the long term effects of the product! This has seriously boosted the feel of my skin, preventing the odd seasonal dry patch of eczema I am occasionally plagued with. I feel like this has kept my skin quite happy during the harsh change of seasons, switching from semi-warm days to much colder ones.


This is worth every cent of the $199 it retails at, and can be found at Adore Beauty. I'm nearing the end of the bottle, which is sad, but I'm terribly happy that I've been given the chance to try this out! I know that the price tag is a little daunting, but it's truly been fantastic for my skin!

What have you tried from Mesoestetic before? What is your favourite anti-ageing product?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts