Review: Olay Deep Hydrating Eye Gel


I'm going to start this post by saying that I'm peeved, but it's got absolutely nothing to do with the product - just more to do with technology itself! I had all the shots lined up, pretty and just waiting for the text to be filled in, and when I clicked on something, all the pictures disappeared and were replaced by some other shots! How did that even happen? Needless to say, I ended up losing all the original pictures that I slaved over, but thank goodness, I could salvage some from my phone. The long and short of this rant is that I'm so sorry about these shots - they were better!


Enough said! Let's have a chat about something more uplifting instead - the Olay Deep Hydrating Eye Gel! 


The Olay Deep Hydrating Eye Gel is meant for tired and dehydrated eyes. It is packed with hyaluronic acid, peptides, pro-vitamin B5, witch hazel and cucumber extract - all combined to plump and hydrate the delicate skin under the eyes! This comes as a light blue gel in a small jar with a silver cap and it gets absorbed really quickly. While it's not meant to particularly target dark eye circles, I feel like they are actually a little better than usual, and let me tell you, I certainly haven't been sleeping more than usual!

I only need a small amount of this, and I dab it on gently with my ring finger. I love that this leaves the skin feeling softer, richer and just plumper. This does make the area tingle a little right after application, and it isn't something that I can really complain about. Overall, the results are worth it!


This retails for $48.99 for 15 ml, and can be found at Priceline. I like that this gel seems to target most of my concerns for the under eye region!

It this something that you'd like to try? What are you under eye concerns?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts