Real Techniques has to honestly make some of the prettiest rushes around, in addition to actually being crazy functional. Now, they have set some new beauties loose on the market, and these are so gorgeous, I don't see them being available for long, particularly as these are, I'm going to say it, LIMITED EDITION.
The aptly named Brush Crush Collection will add sparkle to your life, makeup routine and for many other babes out there, Instagram. They come in pink or purple glitter, with each brush having a tapered handle and ombre pink/purple bristles. The collection has a total of 7 brushes and it even has a pretty new Diamond Sponge!
The collection is made up of:
- #300 Large Powder Brush - ideal for powder foundation, bronzer and setting powder. $27.99
- #301 Foundation Brush - good for buffing cream or liquids with it's densely packed bristles. $27.99
- #302 Blush Brush - with it's triangle tip, this works well for a pop of pink on the cheeks. $22.99
- #303 Contour Brush - their metallic contour brush is actually my go to and I get the feeling this will topple it from it's throne, thanks to the handle alone. $22.99
- #304 Fan Brush - one for the soft dusting of highlighter, I'm already a 'fan' of this one, just by how pretty it is! $22.99
- #305 Shadow Brush - this is suitable for blending liquids, cream or powder eye shadow. $17.99
- #306 Kabuki Brush - this big floofy brush is meant for sweeping bronzers and highlighters across the face, neck and decolletage. $29.99
- Diamond Sponge - much like the original Diamond Sponge, this is meants to work with multiple products on different part of the face. $17.99
I can definitely see this collection flying out the door, so make sure you get in quick! These can be picked up at Priceline, or online at the Real Techniques store here.
Are you keen on picking up some of the collection? What's your favourite RT brush?
*These products were provided for editorial consideration