Review: Luma Natural Radiance Bronzing Primer


So, Luma has just released their Natural Radiance Bronzing Primer, and all I want to know is - where on earth were you this whole Summer?

Similar to the original version of the primer, this is infused with crushed pearls to add luminosity and light to the skin. It also has grapeseed oil and Vitamins A and E, all combined to help stimulate cell regeneration while brightening and hydrating the skin, with the added bonus of it having antioxidant properties. As always, this doesn't contain any sulphates or parabens.


This comes in the same packaging as the Liquid Light Illuminating Primer - a white tube containing 40 ml of product, with a twist cap. The product itself is a lovely bronze, and the texture has a medium consistency, which makes it easy to spread without being too watery. I love that, because it's hard to actually hang onto a tube with a cap when you've got product running off your hands and threatening to drip onto the carpet, particularly one that is tinted!

This goes on smoothly, and it adds a sun kissed light to my skin, enhancing my Summer tan. I feel like while I would like to wear this in the Winter, because I might end up being a slightly different shade on my face vs my neck and body, it may not be one that I'd reach for so much in the cooler months. I tend to embrace the pale a lot more and just go with it (more through sheer laziness and not wanting to bother with self-tanning my face than anything else!). It doesn't make my skin look too brown, but there is definitely a difference with this. It's beautiful with my foundation over it, and does add to the longevity of my makeup.


This is due on shelves from the 1st of April, and retails for $29.95, and will be available exclusively from Priceline and Priceline Pharmacies nationally, as well as online via the Luma website. 

Are you a fan of bronzing primers? What have you tried from Luma?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts