It's been a while since I talked about my favourite things, so I thought I'd compile a short list of things that I've been loving in the month of April! Be warned - there's a good chance that you might end up buying some of the cuties on this list!
Without too much preamble, here's what's on the list!
April's Favourite Goodies:
- BYS Highlight Trio Peach - I bought this trio to replace the trio that I was sent, which sadly fell apart in the mail, but jeez that's a great $7.95 well spent, because it's beautiful! While I do love the palettes and all the beautiful lippies in the range, there is really nothing like the Highlight Trio! Affordable and beautiful, this is definitely worth checking out! If you want more on the Peach collection, make sure you look up this post!
- Real Techniques Brush Crush Makeup Brush Collection* - Not just pretty, but also incredibly plush. This brush is beautiful and amazingly functional. Totally buffs out my foundation, creating a beautiful base. Read up on the rest of the collection on this page!
- Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink* - These seriously stay on, and go the distance! I do love how gorgeous they look on the lips. Find out more about the range over here!
- Rimmel Wonderfully Real Extreme Black Mascara With Keratin* - This stuff has been living on my lashes for weeks. I highly recommend that if you're looking for some intense, black lashes, head towards the Rimmel stand! You can read more about it here!
- Cookie Doh Co. Edible Cookie Dough* - Oh my god. These treats have been seriously hitting the spot! These retail for $8.99 each, and you can find them both online, and also at Coles. They can be eaten straight out of the tub, which is fabulous for someone who's quite textural, like myself, or baked and turned into cookies. These are so amazing, I almost wish I hadn't been introduced to them!
And that's what's in the top 5 list! Make sure you check these out - I'd love your thoughts on them too! What are you loving right now?
*These products were provided for editorial consideration