Review: Bioderma Sensibio Gel Moussant


If you haven't tried Bioderma by now, I have no idea what you've been doing with your time! For those who may still be unfamiliar with this brand, Bioderma is a brand of French skincare that made it's way to our shores a few years ago, and we haven't stopped talking about it since!


I've been trying out their Sensibio Gel Moussant, which is a mild cleansing gel that is meant to reinforce the tolerance threshold of sensitive skin. This means that it should help the skin's tolerance to things that it might normally react to. 

Given that I have normal skin that doesn't react to much generally, I haven't noticed any increase in tolerance, but I can say that this is quite a lovely cleanser! This comes in a pink pump bottle containing 250ml of product, and the cleanser comes out clear. It does foam up a little when you work it between your hands, and I really like that it goes onto the skin very smoothly. While I do often associate gel cleansers with the reduction of oils on my skin, I appreciate that this doesn't end up stripping my skin of them, which means that the skin doesn't end up feeling tight and dry - a definite bonus!


This retails for $29.99 and can currently be found at in store at Terry White Chemists and Adore Beauty online. Their Sensibio H2O wipes are also new to the range - great for travelling, as is their teensy Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution!

Bioderma has yet to disappointment, which is something I'm pleased to announce! Have you tried anything from Bioderma before? What would you recommend?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts