Review: Bathefex Epsom Salt Soap Bar


While I don't exercise as much as I used to (or would like to), I still do three hours of pole dancing every week in one go, and as such, I tend to end up pretty sore a couple of days later. Some days, I would like nothing better than to soak in a tub for yonks, just so I could relax my muscles.


I may not be able to afford the luxury of a couple of spare hours to have a long dip on a regular basis, because, much like everyone else I know, I'm quite time poor, but I can still take a relaxing little breather with this bar of delight!

This Epsom Salt Soap Bar by Bathefex promises benefits such as epsom salt to soothe muscles, lavender oil to relax and calm, as well as Vitamin E and shea butter to nourish the skin. This can be used as your daily soap, or in conjunction with the Bathefex Epsom Salt Bath to really get a deep and relaxing cleanse. I love that this doesn't dry out my skin (something I tend to associate with bar soap, thanks to my childhood), and that I still feel quite clean afterwards. 

While it might look like a gritty soap straight out of the box, it certainly doesn't feel like it. I like the way this smells, which is a bit of a subtle lavender. While I do believe that you need to have a deep soak to truly relax your muscles, this does seem to make me feel a little more relaxed and a little more laid back. Whether it's a placebo effect, or some version of subtle aromatherapy - I'll take it! I believe in grabbing the opportunity for a bit of R and R wherever you may find it!


This retails for only $3.49, and might make a thoughtful gift for that friend who's low on time, and needs a bit of a pick me up - it certainly wouldn't break the bank! You can find out more about it over here.

Are you a bar soap kinda babe? Do you have time for a regular soak?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts