You guys answered, and I've obliged! Here is June's round of empties, so grab a hot chocolate, or tea, or even wine if you're so inclined, settle in and start reading!
1) Nude by Nature Soft Focus Illuminator - I liked this when I first started using liquid illuminators, but this seemed a little sparkly compared to some other highlighters that I have been more partial to recently.
2) L'Oreal Botanicals Safflower Masque* - It's a nice rich masque for when my hair was feeling dry and in need of some repair.
3) Cafe Skin Scrub* - I know that coffee scrubs are overpriced for what they are, but I do like how they feel on my skin, and how my skin feels afterwards. This exfoliates the skin nicely.
4) Highlands Goat Milk Moisturising Lotion* - See full review here.
5) Alpha Keri Anti-Cellulite Body Butter - This is meant to be an anti-cellulite body butter, and while I liked using it as a body lotion, it didn't do anything for my cellulite.
Repurchase? Maybe as a lotion
6) Abeeco Beevenom Mask* - I've tried a different mask from them before and really liked it. No exception with this one! It's a pretty decent face mask, and I liked how my skin felt after it.
7) Etude House Soft Clay Pack Mask - I wasn't over excited by this face masque. It's relatively soothing on the skin, but I didn't feel like it improved my skin.
8) Botani Spirulina Salt Scrub* - I quite enjoyed this scrub! It's gorgeous!
9) La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL - So good, I had to get this bottle after finishing the first one I bought! This stuff is light, gets absorbed quickly, and it's good on my skin.
10) Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Moonlight - So good on my skin under my foundation, AND mixed with it! Really lifts the skin, and adds light to it.
Repurchase? Already done in a bigger size!
11) Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Top Coat* - One of my favourite top coats! Two coats really seal the colour in, and it's just amazing. It's really low now, and kinda stringy. Thank goodness I've already got another bottle!
12) Edible Beauty Snowflower Illuminating Face Oil* - See full review here.
13) Bump eRaiser Medi Paste - This was a staple for the longest time, but I have found that the amount that's used makes a difference. I'm going to try something else for ingrowns for a while, so I'll report back!
Repurchase? Not for now, but I did for the longest time!
14) Elements Eye Lift Hydrogel* - I quite liked using this one! It felt cooling on the skin, and it seemed to reduce puffiness.
15) For Beloved One Mandelic Acid* - I had high hopes for this one, but sadly, I didn't feel like this did much for me.
16) Rosehipplus Rosehip Oil* - This stuff is seriously one of my favourite RH oils! So glad I was introduced to this brand a while back, because it's fantastic. Moisturising, and gentle on my skin.
17) Impulse Spray in Tease - It's a decent spray by Impulse, and a relatively nice scent.
18) Revo Lipbalm in Watermelon* - Yes, it's a finished lipbalm! How uncommon is that?!?! Very exciting for me, I can tell you!
19) Dr. Lewinn's Multi-moisture Balm* - I liked this to begin with, but kinda went off it. Bit sticky for me.
20) The Body Shop Shower Gel in Grapefruit - I quite liked this one! Not too citrusy, and cruelty free, being from the Body Shop.
21) Lush Bath Bomb* - Not certain which one, but it was a fun one! Really enjoyed a good bath with this.
Repurchase? I believe it's one from Mother's Day or Easter, so I'll wait for it roll around.
22) Lush Body Scrub* - For the life of me, I can't seem to read the label! Suffice to say, it's a gentle bar scrub that I'm quite liking, so I'll have to skulk around in store and see what I can pick up!
23) Woolworths Select Makeup Pads - Always, always, always a staple!
24) L'Oreal Elvive Repair Conditioner - Not a bad conditioner, and one I would consider getting again when my hair is coloured.
And of course, I finished a whole bunch of travel sized products again! Mostly hand creams, and one amazing mascara by It Cosmetics*, as well as my favourite Christmas shower gel by Lush.
What did you finish off last month?
* These products were provided for editorial consideration