Review: Oribe Gold Lust Repair and Restore Shampoo and Conditioner


I am IN LOVE! Let's just start this post off with a spoiler, because, with an opening line such as that, you can be certain that Oribe is one hell of a haircare brand to reckon with!

Oribe (pronounced as or-bay) is a luxe haircare brand that feels as good as the packaging looks. I was given the chance to try out the Gold Lust Repair and Restore Shampoo and Conditioner duo recently, and I absolutely adored it the moment I tried it!

Let's start with the gorgeous packaging. This particular range comes in a two toned bottle in black and off-white for the shampoo, which has a lid that you press down on one side, and the conditioner comes in a tube with a flip lid. I love that aside from how sturdy the packaging feels, there is also a gorgeous symbol on the front of it.


Their entire line is laced with their signature scent, Cote d'Azur, which was developed in collaboration with one of the oldest French fragrance houses, with roots going back to the 1800s. This is a scent made up of Italian bergamot, pink lemons, white peach, cassis and muguet, interweaved with Aomori apples and leafy greens, while cedarwood, white amber and musk seep through with their woody notes, and the La Mariposa Blanca, which is Cuba's national flower, finishes it off with a sensual lift.

This duo has been amazing for my hair, even after one use! They leave my strands feeling soft, and loved, and my hair also dries down naturally with some volume - how amazing is that? Pretty amazing when you're me, because my hair really enjoys being flat.

Each one of these retails for $49 each, and you can find more information about Oribe over here.

I only found out recently that they also have a makeup range, and this is something that I'd love to try out! Have you tried anything from Oribe before? What's your favourit thing from Oribe?

* These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

  1. The packaging is stunning and I`ve heard only fantastic things about Oribe, but why is it so expensive?:((( I wanted to try something for ages, but I can justify the purchase (YET).

    http://www.carmensreadingcorner.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts