FOTD ft. ABH, Benefit, CoverFX, Bourjois, Scout Cosmetics, Dr Hauschka, Maybelline and Daiso

 
Seeing as it's been a while since a FOTD post, I thought you guys might appreciate one to kickstart the week! I'm so excited about this one, because I created it using lots of newbies, and the look turned out exactly as I wanted it to!



I started off by prepping my skin with a drop of CoverFX's Custom Enhancer Drops in Moonlight* to give my base that extra glow. For additional coverage, I went over the skin with Dr Hauschka's Foundation in Almond* (02). I found this to give me a soft, satin finish, made more luminous by CoverFXs Moonlight.


I then went over the brows with Precisely, My Brow by Benefit* in 5 before grabbing the Bourjois Healthy Mix Anti-Fatigue Concealer in Medium* (which, incidentally, is quite a light medium for me, perfect for under eyes) to create even more dramatic brows.


For the eyes, I used the Modern Renaissance Anastasia Beverly Hills Palette (for the first time!), starting with Raw Sienna as my base, before reaching for Primavera all over the lids. I then placed Venetian Red on either side of the lids, creating an 'orbit' effect with Primavera as the main focus. I blended some Red Ochre to deepen the effect of my crease, and for the waterline, I used a mix of Antique Bronze and Venetian Red. To finish, I topped off the look with a pair of lashes from Daiso.


I indulged in a light bit of contouring with the bronzer in Maybelline's NY Bricks Bronzer* in 01 Blondes. For the cheeks, I dusted on some blush in Galifornia by Benefit, and used a dab of CoverFX's Custom Enhancer Drops in Rose Gold* on the cheekbones. To finish, I grabbed this gorgeous lipstick in Charm, which is this pinkie red shade, by Scout Cosmetics*.


So crazy about all of these products, it's ridiculous! Expect to see more of these being used in upcoming flatlays, and FOTDs! What's your favourite new purchase?


* These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts