Binned Things May 2017


Ok, so I'm going to ask for a bit of help here - I've been writing about my monthly trash for years now, and I'm starting to feel a little over it. Are people still interested in my empties, or should I just hang up my trash bags, and stop bashing my keyboards about finished products? Leave me a comment and let me know!



1) Lush Dream Cream* - Lovely cream from Lush that's quite lavender scented.
Repurchase? Yup!

2) Listerine Total Care Mouthwash - Awesome mouthwash! Need one with zero alcohol, though.
Repurchase? Very likely

3) Viviscal Gorgeous Growth Shampoo* - See full review here.
Repurchase? Yes!

4) Viviscal Gorgeous Growth Conditioner* - See full review here.
Repurchase? Yes!


5) Garnier SkinActive Hydra Bomb Mask* - Bit of a fun mask from Garnier!
Repurchase? Maybe

6) Innisfree Green Tea Sleeping Mask - I liked this at first, great scent, but got kinda sick of it the longer I had it.
Repurchase? Unlikely

7) Bhave Riot Control Hair Oil* - Light oil that leaves the hair shiny, not limp!
Repurchase? Love this stuff! Already have a backup

8) Shu Uemura Color Lustre Conditioner - For the chickies with coloured hair, this stuff is amazeballs! The hair just looks healthier with it!
Repurchase? Yes! 


9) Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray - Seriously love this stuff so much, I have 3 bottles stashed away!
Repurchase? No need to - I already have tons!

10) Indeed Labs Exfoliator* - See full review here.
Repurchase? Absolutely!

11) Transformulas Miracle DailyGlycol Priming Cleanser* - See full review here.
Repurchase? Yes

12) Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water in oil* - So good at removing waterproof makeup!
Repurchase? Yes


13) Botanicals Hand Cream in Vanilla and Patchouli* - See full review here
Repurchase? Yes

14) Etude House Heating Eye Mask - I didn't think this did much for me, but it was fun to try on!
Repurchase? Likely not

15) Essano Rosehip Collagen Repair Night Creme* - See full review here.
Repurchase? Yes

16) La Roche Posay Anthelios XL Tinted Cream* - I liked that this gave me SPF 50 coverage, as well as a light tint on my skin, and I used this in place of foundation.
Repurchase? I would!


17) Maybelline Dream Wonder Foundation* - This stuff blended in easily - awesome foundation!
Repurchase? Discontinued, so no, otherwise, I would!

18) Woolworths Select Makeup Pads - Staple! Love this stuff!
Repurchase? Yes, yes, yes

19) Lush Lord of Misrule Shower Cream* - Not my favourite scent, but this grew on me to the point where I finished it, and will likely pick up another bottle at Christmas!
Repurchase? Yup!

20) Ultraceuticals Ultra UV Protection Daily Moisturiser* - Ultraceuticals always does right by my skin, and this is no exception!
Repurchase? Yes


21) Etude House Laugh Lines Care Patch - Bit of a different mask to my usual ones! I like that this made my skin look a little smoother, but only as a temporary measure.
Repurchase? Maybe

22) The Abnormal Beauty Company Hand Chemistry* - See full review here.
Repurchase? Yes

23) Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster* - Packed with vitamin C, I thought this brightened up my skin.
Repurchase? Yes

24) Swisspers Rosehip Facial Cleansing Wipes - I found this to be quite decent at removing my makeup, not to mention that this is excellent for a 'body wash', when in need of a shower, but there's no shower available.
Repurchase? Yes


25) Biore Self-heating One Minute Mask - One of my favourite lazy girl products!
Repurchase? Yes

26) MUD Eyeliner* - Definitely one of my favourite budget eyeliners! Easy to use liquid eyeliner, and quite a black black!
Repurchase? Yes

And that's everything that I finished last month! This may or may not be my final binned things, so make sure you leave a comment and let me know! 

What did you trash last month?

* These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts