April was definitely a huge one for empties! It still takes me by surprise every month that I manage to finish off so many things, but hey, it gets me a post each month!
1) June Jacobs Spa Mandarin Masque* - See full review here.
2) Dove Clinical Protection Deodorant - Total staple!
3) Bhave Magnify Volumising Shampoo* - Awesome shampoo from Bhave! This stuff doesn't flatten my hair.
4) Bhave Magnify Volumising Conditioner* - I love this together as a dup!
5) Dove Original Deodorant - Good deodorant, but I prefer the Invisible version.
Repurchase? If I can't find the Invisible one.
6) Bathefex Softsole Express Exfoliating Foot Peel - My favourite foot peel! And totally affordable at less than $10. See full review here.
Repurchase? Already done!
7) Billie Goat Soap Intensive Hand Cream* - See full review here.
8) Sanctuary Spa 4 Day Moisture Oil Scrub - Not my favourite kind of scrub, sadly. This left my skin feeling oily and uncomfortable.
9) Sephora Honey Mask - A bit of a fun face mask, but nothing mindblowing.
10) Ultraceuticals Ultra Hydrating Milk Cleanser* - Ah-mazing! Fantastic cleanser, and one I'd definitely use again!
11) Etude House Facial Wipes - I found these to be ok, but nothing exciting.
12) Billie Goat Soap Moisturiser* - See full review here.
13) Ultraceuticals Ultra Moisturiser Cream* - A light, yet rich cream on the skin! Awesome stuff!
14) Swisspers Facial Cleansing Wipes with Mango - Good as a wipe to remove makeup. It's a little oily.
15) Antipodes Manuka Honey Brightening Eye Cream* - See full review here.
16) Urban Rituelle Turkish Rose Body Lotion - I didn't think I'd love this as much as I did. This smelled deliciously of roses, and it got absorbed into the skin beautifully.
17) For Beloved One Hyaluronic Acid GHK-Cu Moisturising Serum* - See full review here.
18) Lancome Energie De Vie Liquid Care* - See full review here.
19) Etude House I Need You, Honey! Mask - I found this to be quite hydrating on the skin.
20) A'kin Cellular Radiance Serum* - See full review here.
21) Innoxa Mascara - A mascara that I did like for volume, but didn't appreciate the smudging.
22) NARS Blush in Orgasm - Peachy perfection!
23) Rimmel #Insta Flawless in Medium* - See full review here.
24) Mary Kay Mascara - I liked how this made my lashes look darker.
25) Highlands Goat Milk Soap Bar* - A pretty good bar of goat soap, not too melty.
26) K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner - Bit of a love/hate with this one. Not as smudge free as I thought it was, but a dark black, which I liked.
27) Bourjois Push Up Volume Mascara - Loved, loved, loved the volume, couldn't deal with the smudging!
28) Mirenesse Cougar Mascara - I liked the little brush, and how it coated my lashes very evenly.
I finished two travel sized goodies as well, and I enjoyed both of them.
So proud of my husband for continuing with his skincare! He finished these two goodies recently, and I was excited to find them in the empties bin.
And that's it for April! What did you finish?
* These products were provided for editorial consideration