Review: Australis Liquid Elixir Serum Foundation and Liquid Lips


Today, we're talking about one of my favourite Aussie brands - one that gives me a tingle every time I see it being sold in places like Singapore, and that brand is Australis! This brand has had a lot of growth over the years, and they've once again won me over with their new releases, the Liquid Elixir Serum Foundation and Liquid Lips!



The Liquid Elixir Serum Foundations come in glass dropper bottles containing 29 ml of product. Despite the fact that they only have a limited range of six shades, they do come in a versatile set of:
1) Warm - for yellow, peachy or golden undertones (W15 and W25)
2) Neutral - for those with a mix of warm and cool undertones (N10 and N20)
3) Cool - for those with pink, red or blue undertones (C30 and C35) 

This provides sheer coverage that ends with a glow, and for those who look for it, this is oil and paraben free, and also has Vitamin E in it to help keep your skin happy. I got W15 and it's excellent for my in between season skin. As someone who doesn't need much coverage, this stuff is amazing! This melts into the skin easily, and it gives me the radiant finish that I need to start my makeup. For only $24.95, this is a must try.


Oh my god... Matte lipsticks are still hot, hot, hot, and something that I reach for regularly, so it's to my delight that Australis has released a new line of Liquid Lips made up of 5 shades, including:
1) Tira-mis-u: Soft brown
2) Creme Bru-lee: Nude
3) Pan-na-cotta: Fuschia
4) Sun-dae: Red
5) Par-fait: Plum

I received Creme Bru-lee, and you guys, it's gorgeous! This is truly matte, and dries down on the lips, so it doesn't rub off easily. It is a little drying, but I tend to expect that from matte lipsticks in general, so it doesn't bother me. For a nude shade, this really covers my lips, and it is beautiful on! These retail for $10.49 each and I think I'll be picking up Sun-dae when I can!

I also have a FOTD featuring these babes coming up soon, so stay tuned!

Are you excited about these new releases? Which would you try?

* These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

  1. Im so excited about these releases! I want to try the Elixir foundation, just hoping they have a match otherwise I'll just use the lightening drops. I love the sounds of the matte lips! I like their lip creams so these should be amazing! ��

    Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both look amazing and are so affordable. Cant wait to try them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts