So, this year, I thought I'd try some easy nail art for Easter. Being someone who isn't particularly coordinated, I figured that I would go for one of the easiest ones I'd heard of, and that's the easy, speckled egg!
I'm loving the mix of pink and yellow for this egg season, so I reached for a pink. In this case, I went with the Colorstay Gel Envy by Revlon in Cardshark. I slicked on a coat of Cardshark to begin with, then went over it with just one coat of Darth Vader by Face of Australia, before finishing with another layer of Cardshark. How easy is it, right? All you really need is one coat of dark glitter for that speckled egg effect, and it's super cute!
- Revlon: Casino Nights
- Smith & Cult: The Bee Side
- Scout Cosmetics: All Star
- Revlon: Cardshark
- Smith & Cult: Regret The Moon
- Scout Cosmetics: Dreaming Is Free
- OPI: Getting Nadi On My Honeymoon
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel: Sweet Tea
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel: Bourbon Belle
What are you putting on your digits this Easter?
* These products were provided for editorial consideration