As much as I love running through things, what I finish, I must talk about as well - and it's hard work going through it all! Perhaps it's time to think about starting a YouTube channel?
1) Skin Republic Foot Active Treatment * - Minty and cooling, this foot mask is amazing!
Repurchase? I so would!
2) Skin Republic Foot Repair Treatment - Soothing and smoothing, my feet felt softer about using this. Sadly, not particularly long lasting, however.
3) Dove Clinical Protection Deodorant - I need this all the time!
4) Dove Original Deodorant * - I prefer the invisible version.
Repurchase? Only if the invisible version weren't available
5) Etude House Lip Gel - I didn't think this did much for me.
6) Guess Double Dare EDT * - An excellent daily perfume for work!
Repurchase? Maybe - I have too many currently!
7) Nude by Nature Papaw Ointment - I found this old tub of papaw ointment. Compared to the new version, it's just not as good.
Repurchase? The new version, yes
8) Cafe Skin Scrub - Great granules, making for a happy scrubbing!
9) m a k e Hair Treatment - A lovely hair mask for reviving sad hair.
10) Cetaphil Cleansing Wipes - Not amazing at removing all of my makeup, but great for swatches!
Repurchase? Might try other brands first
11) Bump eRaiser Medi Paste - A daily paste for the bikini line!
Repurchase? Already have
12) Listerine Total Care Mouthwash - I use this one every night!
13) Natural Instinct Dark Circle + Wrinkle Correction Eye Creme - Undecided about this one! I don't think it did much for me, but I know some people who loved this.
14) Australis Eyeshadow Primer - A decent budget eyeshadow primer.
15) EOS Lip Balm - Loved this little balm! I have a lot of new round ones, though, so likely won't be repurchasing yet.
Repurchase? Not now
16) Trefiel Lace Anti-aging Hydromask * - A mask that is both gorgeous on the skin AND on the skin!
Repurchase? I would definitely consider it!
17) Rimmel Scandaleyes Reloaded Mascara *- See full review here.
18) NARS Multiple - Too old, and too grubby!
Repurchase? Not sure about that packing - got sticky too quickly!
19) Lush Love and Light Hand Cream - Lovely, moisturising hand cream by Lush!
20) Anastasia BH Brow Wiz - It's a decent brow product, but there are so many out there, I kinda want to try them all! It's good, but not amazing.
21) Woolworths Select Make-Up Pads - Total staple!
22) The Australian Country Life Shower Gel in Daintree Rainforest - It's quite nice, but not astounding.
Repurchase? Don't think so
23) Lush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner - One of my favourite scents from them!
Repurchase? I would, definitely!
24) Nail Buffer - Not amazing, not worth getting again.
25) Biore Self-heating One Minute Mask - One of the best lazy girl masks out there!
26) Blinc Liquid Eyeliner * - See full review here.
27) Etude House I Need You, Unpolished Rice Sheet Mask - Not the most amazing mask from Etude House - I didn't find to this do much.
28) Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion - A decent, if somewhat uninspiring, lotion.
I finished two cute little travel sized cuties last month, and both are things that I'd buy again!
And here's one from the man! He's still loving the hell out of Breakout Control by Dermalogica - it's really helping his skin.
I feel like I'm seeing less empties in my monthly posts! How are you doing?
* These products were provided for editorial consideration