I think there are plenty of people who know how much I love my Velourlips, but just in case you haven't heard me rave about it yet, well then, know this - I absolutely ADORE Velourlips! The formula is great, and surprisingly, doesn't suck all the moisture out of my lips. What's even better is that they now have new metallic shades as part of the range!
Top to bottom: Amster-dance; Bang!-Kok; So-Seoul; Ve-Nice
These swatches absolutely don't do them justice! These four shades that have a metallic matte finish are:
1) Amster-Dance - A fabulous red
2) Bang!-Kok - described as a rose gold, this looks more like a dusty brick gold. Definitely prettier than how I'm describing it!
3) So-Seoul - a really pretty nude
4) Ve-Nice - a soft pink, which appears a bit greige (grey/beige) on me
The lighter shades don't show up as well on me, and take a few swatches before it the colour does appear. The two darker lippies, however... Just absolutely stunning on my skintone!
Like the original Velourlips, these all have doe foot applicators and they glide on very nicely. These don't budge easily either - definitely what I look for when it comes to matte lippies!
Australis is cruelty free, and incredibly affordable at $10.49 per Velourlips. These babies are on the counter now, so get yourself to a stand and get swatchy!
Which one would you get? What's your favourite Velourlips?
* These products were provided for editorial consideration