Review: Ecotools Makeup Brush Shampoo *


I love the way my brushes feel right after they're washed, but the hassle of waiting for them to dry, and indeed, making a mess in the first place, is both annoying and time consuming. Thankfully, I now have the Real Techniques palette (see here) to cut down the time for me, and make it kinda fun, and even better, I also have the new Ecotools Makeup Brush Shampoo!
This little baby comes in a 177 ml plastic bottle, which is incidentally made of 40% post-consumer recycled plastic bottle. This has a lid where you push down on one side to get the other side to pop up, a bit like a swing.

Just squeeze out a dollop, and get swishing! This is free of parabens and phthalates, so it's great for people who are a little sensitive to those.  


While I love that this does clean my brushes really well, I have to say that after the first couple of times of using this, my brushes did feel a little bit tacky, but I used a little less product and little more rinsing after that, and it seemed to fix the problem. 

You can pick this up for $15.99 at Priceline and certain other stores.

What are you currently using to clean your brushes with?

* This product was provided for my consideration, but my opinions remain my own

Comments

  1. I use an old bottle of shampoo for mine and it seems to do the quick, just have to do it more often because it's such a tedious task!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They say to use baby shampoo - I wonder how different that might feel post washing.

      Delete
  2. I use shampoo and body wash that is not suitable for my skin/hair :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's pretty clever! Maybe I should think about that.

      Delete
  3. I love EcoTools brushes but haven't tried this product! I'm still going strong with the Daiso cleaner (need to stock up again!) and the BB solid bar.

    xo Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts