Outfit Inspiration ft Miu Miu by Miu Miu *


Hello beauties! Here is the second instalment of picking your outfit based around your perfume. If you need a refresher, or you would love to read the first post all over again, you can head over here
Miu Miu made quite a splash a few months ago, not least because of it's ad! Let me just go off on a tangent here and say that if you want a post, an ad, heck, sky writing even, to get really noticed, then you should honestly think about adding a cat to it, because you'd get so much more attention that way!


This comes in the cutest compact bright blue bottle with a red circle as part of the cap. The design is as sweet as the scent itself! Here's what you'll find in the perfume:

Top notes: Lily of the valley, 
Heart: Jasmine, rose and green notes
Base notes: Akigalawood, pepper and oud


This perfume is sweet without being heady, and it's lasting power means that you'll catch a whiff of it throughout the day, which is why I think this is perfect for work! I found this to be the hardest scent to match up, given that I found so many options that worked with this, but after much consideration, I think this is the most appropriate work outfit to go with the perfume. A little girly, a little serious.

This retails for $130 for 50 ml and can be found at David Jones and other department stores.

What perfume do you wear to work? What's your favourite work outfit?

* This product was provided for my consideration, but my opinions remain my own

Comments

  1. I love the bottle. Its very retro looking. I love the outfit you paired with it, very fitting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts