Don't you just love getting a box of goodies in the mail? I do, particularly when it's a Violet Box of goodies!
Surprisingly, Violet Box was relatively late last month, turning up late in the first week of June. Enough preamble, here's what I found in my neat little box!
1) Soak Skin Booster Body Lotion - This is my third tube of this! And I haven't tried any of them yet! Fingers crossed it's good!
2) Urban Skincare Co Infuse Body Balm - This might be my third tube of this too! Oh boy... I'm clearly not using up my samples quickly enough!
3) Hair and Me Hair Rejuvenation Treatment (full size) - I've heard of this before, but never tried it. A coconut based hair treatment that applied prior to washing? I'm intrigued!
4) Meraki by Design Body Scrub - I love, love, love body scrubs, and I love trying new ones! I've never heard of this brand before, so I'm keen to try this out!
5) Mitsura Kabuki Brush (full size) - A BRUSH! I love brushes! Also, as an added bonus, sometimes, I run it against my little cat's face, and he loves it too! Plus, this one is totally cruelty free!
I love it when they include brushes! For $22.95, I got about $45 worth of stuff. Pretty good value, and with the added bonus of three new brands that I have never tried before - which is the whole point of beauty boxes!
Are you a Violet Box subscriber? What's your favourite piece from this box?