Whee! It's empties time! I ran through quite a few excellent products last month - here's the breakdown!
1) Babescrub Body Souffle in Punk Rose - I loved this so, so much! It's a decadently wonderful rose scented product that worked really well on my skin. It's also cruelty free!
2) Palmer's Indulgent Coconut Body Wash - A coconut based product that, unfortunately, reaffirmed how I feel about coconut based products. Not creamy, and not a great cent for me.
3) Tresemme Dry Shampoo Instant Refresh - I quite liked this one. It also gave me a bit of bounce to the roots.
4) Sunsilk Addictive Brilliant Shine Conditioner - See full review here. A pretty decent daily conditioner.
5) Boots Regenerating Night Cream - Rose scented and great on the skin! I really liked this.
6) Nivea Q10 CC Cream - A light coverage CC cream that left the skin REALLY dewy, to the point where powdering it was a necessity.
7) Model Co Instant Miracle Booster Serum - I quite liked this particular serum! The bottle felt a little too plasticky for my liking, though.
8) People for Plants Hand Cream - See full review here. Not one of my favourite, sadly, but PFP has a lot of great products!
9) Guardian Jeju Lily Face Mask - Not particularly brightening, but it was fun to have on the face!
Repurchase? Not sure
10) John Frieda Full Repair Deep Conditioner - A light, hydrating conditioner, which was lovely to use.
11) Natio Spa Ultra Hydrating Body Lotion - Good formula, but unexciting scent.
12) Swisspers Gentle Cotton Tips - Staple! Love them!
13) BE Volumising Mascara - Not bad for a $3 mascara!
14) Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ebony - Has a spoolie on the end, which is great, but overall, not as good as some other brow products, just really hyped up.
15) Napoleon Perdis Eyebrow Pencil in Chocoholic - My holy grail pencil! Love this stuff!
Repurchase? Already done
16) Woolworth Makeup Removal Pads - Staple, staple, staple!
Repurchase? You bet!
17) Lush Rose Jam Shower Gel - Honestly, who does love this Christmas limited edition shower gel?
Repurchase? I have several bottles hiding in my closet
As usual, all the sample/travel sizes are pictured above, and my picks from the lot would be just about everything, aside from four products - the Anatomicals body wash, Neutrogena wash, the Stila CC cream (which was tiny, and didn't wow me) and the Etude House face wash. Everything else, though, I loved and would repurchase.
What did you end up finishing last month? What do you always repurchase?