7 Wonders of February 2015!



February has been a fantastic month for products. So much so, I suspect that there will be spill over to this month. Without further ado, here's what I've been really into in the last month.

1, 2 and 3) Tresemme 7 Day Keratin Smooth Shampoo, Conditioner and Treatment - see here for the full review. I've used this a few cycles over now, and I'm still really loving it. If you're after something that could help make your hair a little more manageable, this should be a consideration.

4) NARS Digital World Palette - How is this not gorgeous straight off the bat? There is a bronzer and four blushes, including one that could double as a highlighter,

5) Catrice Prime and Fine Mattifying Powder Waterproof - This is an excellent powder that I use only a little bit of every time, because it can get a little cakey, if too much is used in one go. 

6) La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL Tinted SPF 50+ - A very decent tinted moisturiser that, while it does start of quite sticky, you can powder over it very nicely. This doesn't ball either! AND it also has SPF 50+ in it - just a winner all around, really!

7) NYX Radiant Finishing Powder in Sunkissed - As you can very well tell from the amount of wear on this palette, I've been running through it! I love this for a bronzed dewy finish that also seals the make up on my face. The only thing that makes me sad is having to give it up once I'm back in Winter.  

Comments

  1. Ohh i like the look of Nars' palette! I heard their lip pencils are good too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can vouch for their lipsticks, those are AMAZING!

      Delete
  2. I have to try those Tresemme products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picks! That NARS blush palette truly looks amazing. Have a fantastic weekend! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts