This month, it arrived in the now customary pink mesh pouch, and oddly enough, without a product card. Luckily for me, it arrived in my gmail account shortly after I got my box, so I got a clear explanation of things.
For people who don't know what Lust Have It is, it's a monthly subscription box that delivers beauty goodies to your doorstep each month for $19.95. If you're looking to try it, you can get $5 off your first box by using the code 'TPRINCESS'.
Without further ado, purely because it's already taken long enough, here's everything that I got in this month's box!
1) Model Co Lip Lacquer (full size) in Fire Red - I know there's been talk of Model Co being in every box in the past, but this is a little exciting, because this is a new product and I got it in a gorgeous colour! I hope it's better than their lipstick, though, because that didn't knock my socks off when I tried it.
2) Glam Manicare Express 3 in 1 Nail Art Pen (full size) - I love the look of this! I received this in a brilliant dark blue. This is obviously meant to be a pen that allows you to draw, paint and apply small nail art stones. I wonder if the nib would clog - fingers crossed it's not for a while!
3) The Cosmetic Kitchen Macadamia Highlighter Butter Creme (full size) - This is a vegan and cruelty free highlighter, and this looks gorgeous! I'll have to take this for a test drive soon!
4) Urban Skincare Co Repair + Body Balm - This is meant to moisturise skin without leaving that dreaded greasy residue. It comes in a fairly generous 35ml tube, so I can get a couple of uses out of this.
5) Uriage Surgra Liquide - This cleanser is meant to be soap-free and gentle on sensitive skin. Given that I don't have sensitive skin, it doesn't matter to me much, but this will certainly be used.
6) Model Co - A number of samples from their new skincare line!
- Instant Miracle Booster Brightening and Firming Serum
- Exfoliating Cream Facial Scrub
- Double Sided Facial Wipes
- Soothing Day and Night Moisturiser
And that's the September box from Lust Have It! For the price of $19.95, I got a box worth $66.37! And it's filled with things that I would really like to try - winning!
Now, if they could only deliver things on time...