I'm going to start this post off with a mini whinge - I think it is totally ridiculous that it took over half of October for my SEPTEMBER FaB box to reach me, with little contact from LHI about it's status. Crazy? Yes. Worth the wait? It depends on how you feel once you see what's in it!
At first glance, it does look like good value. There are four beauty products, and one piece of jewellery, and all the beauty items are full size.
Here is the product card listing all of the items in the box.
1) Shizen Salve All Over Balm - This looks like an interesting product! I think this might be similar to the papaw ointments. I've tried some that I haven't been keen on, so I'll see how this performs when I get dry patches.
2) Sasy n Savy Walnut Citrus Body Scrub - I love body scrubs! It all depends on the size of the granules, so we'll see if this lives up to my current gold standard!
3) Model Co Party Proof Lipstick with complimentary lipliner in Stiletto - Love, love, love this colour! I already have this lippie in a different shade, however, and I don't know if it's the colour or it's the lipstick itself, but it didn't blow me away. I might just save this for a giveaway?
4) Model Co Eyebrows Designer Brow Kit - This brow kit comes with a mirror, three powders, one wax, tweezers and a spoolie brush. I do love brow kits (obsession of 2014), so this will get some use.
5) Haute to Have Ethnic Inspired Necklaces - This is the one part of the box that I have to be really honest about. I really, really, really don't like it. More than just not me, it's really nothing I'm interested in wearing, which makes this really disappointing.
And there you have it, the very late September FaB issue from Lust Have It. Two products from Model Co, a body scrub, a salve/balm and a necklace I'll never wear. I have some serious mixed feelings about this, aside from the just plain old running late, All I can say is that I'm glad I didn't pay full price for my twelve month subscription.
Here's hoping that it improves this month (although it still isn't here yet, which makes me sad)!
Have you received your FaB bag yet? What are you thoughts on it?