Eep! Seeing as this is such a late post, let's get into it quick smart!
1) Pantene Deep Fortifying Conditioner - Was a staple for ages, but I've been branching out for the last few months, and while it's been good, I don't know if this is the conditioner for me any more. Sadly, I still have tons of it in my cupboard!
Repurchase? Don't have to
2) Listerine Total Care Mouthwash - Staple, staple, staple!
3) Dove Clear Touch Antiperspirant - Yet another must have.
Repurchase? Yes, yes, yes!
4) Biore Steam Activated Cleanser - I didn't find that it did much for me. A little disappointing.
5) Dirty Works Glow Girl! Buttery Salt Scrub - Yum, yum, yum! This has been featured as a favourite before and I purchased it at Coles, although they were marking it down at one point, so I don't know if it's still there?
6) Jean Paul Gaultier Madame Body Lotion - This was a present from my sister, and while I appreciated the gift, it's quite liquorice-ish, and that scent turns me off quite a bit.
7) Lush Rose Jam Shower Gel - A Christmas special, this little baby is divine, and you don't have to use much in one go.
8) Australis See Ya Later! Nail Polish Remover - LOVE this! Really takes off the nail polish!
9) Puretopia Sleep and Review Night Face Moisturiser - see here for full review.
10) Anatomicals There won't be a dry thigh in the house lilac body lotion - For my first foray into Anatomicals, this was an excellent start. A light lilac scent, this gorgeous lotion comes in a not-all-that-big tube - I would love to see this in a larger container!
11) Garnier Gentle Make-up Remover - I bought this as a result of hearing good things about it online, but I found it not to be quite as exciting as I would have liked.
12) Lush Dragon's Egg Ball Ballistic - A lovely little fizzy ball!
13) Sanctuary Spa BB Cream - I liked this at first, but went off it after I found that it ended up being patchy on my face.
14) Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara - Quite an excellent mascara for my straight ahead Asian lashes!
15) Swisse Body Wash - Not the best body wash, but quite a nice scent.
16) Care Dent PerioTape - My favourite floss in the world! This thing slides and glides like there's no tomorrow!
Repurchase? Always yes!
17) Revlon Nutri Colour Creme - This was given to me by my hairdresser when I got it coloured, so I wouldn't end up looking too brassy. It did what it was meant to, but I always felt like my hair was a bit drier as a result.
Stand out products from the little leagues would be Benefit's Porefessional and the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel - both excellent products that I would repurchase.
You might have noticed that the September Binned Things has not made an appearance yet - don't fret! Due to having been away, I'm going to be combining them with this month's empties.
Do you spot any familiar empties in this pile? Did you get through much last month?