I think it's common knowledge that I'm a bargain hunter, and this month's Lust Have It FaB box proves that I'm a pretty decent one!
Back in June, when they were doing their end of financial year sale, LHI put out a twelve month subscription for their FaB box at a highly discounted price, and in his inebriated state, I managed to wrangle it as a present from my other half, in exchange for cleaning the wash room for a whole year. I've definitely come out ahead in that particular bargain!
Lust Have It's Fashion and Beauty box (hence FaB) is around $35 per month, and this month's includes three Butter London polishes! Having wanted to try this range for a while, it's really exciting to see them in my box this month!
1) Butter London Nail Lacquer in Crumpet - This is a lovely nude shade that makes me hungry! Perhaps it the caramel reference, perhaps it's the brand name? These polishes, incidentally, are three free and cruelty free - so far, so good!
2) Butter London Nail Lacquer in Lovely Jubbly - Sparkles! Love, love, love the shiny! This is going to be a fun one to play around with!
3) Butter London Nail Lacquer in British Racing Green - This is my absolute favourite one out of the lot. Look at how green and rich this shade is!
4) Spring Crystal Bracelet - LHI seems to like their neon colours and copper shades. While this isn't something I'd usually reach for, it might work with certain outfits.
5) Spring Crystal Pendant - I've been looking for a necklace that's kinda girly with a bit of a pop, and this might be it!
While there isn't much in the way of variety, I do love that I'm going to get to try Butter London polishes!
Are you interested in FaB boxes? Which nail polish is your favourite from the bunch?