August Lust Have It 2014!

 

Lust Have It celebrated their third birthday in August, and as such, they advertised that they were going to send out a full sized Eleven Australia product. What they DIDN'T say was that they were going to send out a number of different full size items!



So, what's Lust Have It and what the hell am I talking about? Lust Have It is a monthly beauty box that costs $19.95 per month, and if you use the code 'TPRINCESS', you can get $5 off your first box! 


What's in the August box?


1) Essenzza Fuss Free Naturals (full size and mini) - I got this in Cleanse and Exfoliate and given my recent use of certain exfoliating wipes that didn't do much for me, I'm a little cautious. However, I have used some of their wipes before (the moisturising ones?) and they're quite decent! 

$ 6.95 + $2.50


2) Marsk Eyeshadow Brush Pro-line (full size) - Oooh! A new brush! Love it when something like this turns up in my box! I hope this works out a little better than their blush - I made an awful mess with that one when I first used it!
$28.95


3 Eleven Australia Miracle Hair Treatment (full size) - This is a leave in treatment that is meant to deliver eleven (ELEVEN!) benefits to the hair. It's also meant to keep out the nasty rays - perhaps a good one for this Summer?


$24.95 

4) Bioderma Crealine H2O - I have yet to use the one I got from a different box, but I see this going to the US with me soon!
$2.40


5 Sasy n Savy Vitamin Enriched Facial Recovery Masque (full size) - Love me a mask! Enough said!
$55.00

We were also sent a number of different vouchers for a variety of stores and services.

It's an excellent box, particularly given the cost. What's your favourite bit of the box? It's too hard for me to pick this month!

Comments

  1. Looks like a great box except that bioderma �� I have quite a few of these already but nice to see some new brands x

    Varinder Makeupmeandyoyo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - I have tons of little Biodermas at this point!

      Delete
  2. oh, wish I'd received the masque! Stretch mark cream won't get used :( hope the honeymoon is going well xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, hon, it was gorgeous! Love a good masque - haven't tried it yet, but can't wait!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts