Oh, Her Fashion Box, it's nice to see you, but I would love it if you could turn up a little earlier. That said, there is one other fashion box lagging behind, so it's not the latest!
So, what's in the box? For those who haven't heard of Her Fashion Box, it's a monthly subscription box that costs $39.95 and gets delivered to your doorstep. It's a mix of fashion and beauty and you can pick from Classic, Feminine and Trendy, so it's tailored to your needs.
Here's what's in the Feminine box for the month of August!
1) Love & Anarchy Leopard Pouch - It's a pretty cute pouch as part of the L&A collab with HFB. It's quite a bit smaller than the one they had by Nicola Finetti, but no less adorable. I'm sure I can find a use for it somewhere.
2) Manicare Glameyes in Mila - These are a little unique, in that they are two types of different designs, instead of just being consistent. It's gorgeous, though, and I'm probably packing this when I head to New York in a few days!
3) Nzuri Organics Vegan Body Butter in Midnight Bloom - This is a small jar of body butter, and I haven't had a chance to open it up yet. I've heard good things about it on social media, though, so here's hoping I like it! I do like body butters, but the term itself always makes me a little hungry!
4) airspace Wrap Bracelet - This beige/cream bracelet comes with a gold, magnetised clasp, which is actually super cute. I can see myself getting a lot of use out of it!
5) Trailing Ring Set - The stacking rings are very cute, if a little big and a little too shiny, and while I like the design of the leafy ring, that's way too big for me, even when I squeeze it. I might be able to get away with wearing that on my index finger, though. We'll see!
6) The Seventh Duchess Organic Beauty Tea in Grace - Love the sound of this and the simplicity of the label! I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but I'm going to give it a shot as soon as I can!
7) Beesline Beeswax Jelly - When I opened this, I thought it looked like a cuticle balm. It doesn't have a very strong scent, which is probably good for those who would like to use a cuticle balm, but is put off by lemony smells. I'll have to switch to this when my Burt's Bees runs out!
8) Argania Hair Oil - I like this hair oil, and I'm glad I got another one of them as a bonus for filling in my survey for either June or July!
9) Purse - I have this in blue, which I received in an earlier box, and it's really quite cute. This is a bonus for filling out one of the previous months' survey.
That's everything from Her Fashion Box for the month of August! While this review is only now being published in September, I would like to point out that it was actually delivered in July, and that I've been falling behind a little with my updates!
Have you received yours yet? What's your favourite part?