High Tea at Sparkle Cupcakery, Surry Hills, Sydney


Hello lovelies!
I recently had the chance to go out to high tea with Mr Prince as a very belated engagement present from a friend (as you can tell, we got married in December of last year, so very belated indeed!). That's what I wore to high tea.
1) Necklace by Her Fashion Box
2) Top by Bebe 
3) Skirt by Glassons
4) Tights by Forever New
5) Boots by Betts
Easy, casual and just cute enough for high tea on a cold day!


When we arrived, we found a reserved sign on our table, and these cute little plates. We were asked if we wanted a cold drink, and we picked champagne to begin with, as well as sparkling water.


That's my hungry face! I've got a very healthy appetite!


It didn't take long for the champagne to arrive, however, so I drank that while waiting for the yummies to turn up.


We started with little quiches, bocconcini and tomato on a stick, beetroot and roast beef sandwiches, smoked salmon sandwiches and cucumber and cream cheese sandwiches - a lovely light start.


We then graduated onto dipping slices of apple into caramel, and dunking strawberries into chocolate. We were going to eat the cupcakes next, but decided to have them last. Coconut, their own flavour, Pure Sparkle (a vanilla based cupcake) and White Chocolate and Strawberry were the cupcakes on the tier.


We then attacked the passionfruit pannacottas, chocolate mousse cakes, strawberry cream puffs and the two macaroons - sesame, which was surprisingly yummy, and vanilla.


This was one very well laid out, and tasty high tea! It was almost minimalist, with clean lines and colours. We also had hot drinks at the end - I had some peppermint tea, and Mr Prince had some coffee.

Overall, I really enjoyed my experience there, and I would definitely go back! Great cupcakes, incidentally!

I would rate this:

8.5/10

Comments

  1. Wow!!!! That looked amazing!!!! Mmmmmmm anything dipped in chocolate!!! I'm going to a high tea this weekend!! Soooo excited =D What lipstick are you wearing in the photos? Looks really nice!
    xxx Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe it's the Miss Hannah Ox Blood by Shanghai Suzy! Tell me about your high tea!

      Delete
  2. It looks delicious! Glad you had a lovely time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your look! You are so chic! ^__^

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool outfit, love your look. ^__^

    http://nagareboshi9.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg beautiful food :D ill make sure to visit there in the holidays!

    I’d really love it if we followed each other :)
    __________________________________________________
    Hope you follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I’d be glad to follow back! Us bloggers should support each other ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel! I'll pop over and check it out now!

      Delete
  6. What was the price of it though?

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, that looks really yummy! and you look pretty good too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh goodness, this looks much better than the other place you went to. I'd be attacking that panacotta too!! yumyum

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts