Hello, lovelies! Time for another binned things! Now, I know it's quite a large pile of stuff, but I swear, I'm totally not drinking my beauty products - I just seem to have a high product turnover rate! What's in the basket? Well, hang on tight, you're just about to find out!
1) Pantene Aqua Light Shampoo - I still have another 3 bottles, I think, of Pantene shampoo left? This is definitely one of my favourite ones from the range.
2) Polished London Dry Shampoo in Cornwall Coconut - see full review here.
Repurchase? Already repurchased the brunette version.
3) Sukin Facial Moisturiser - I really liked this at first, but then I found it a little too thick as I went along and then I kinda got over the scent of it. Not bad, still, but I got sick of it.
4) Origins Make a Difference Hand Cream - Not amazing, not bad.
5) Be Hydrated Every Day Body Lotion - I got this from Priceline in a bid to get some body lotion for cheap, and while it's not the best, it's not bad. It's a little watery.
6) Innisfree It's Real Green Tea Face Mask - See here for full review.
7) Lonvitalite Collagen Firming and Moisturising Facial Mask - See here for full review.
8) Etude House I Need You! Elder Flower Face Mask - See here for full review.
9) Wotnot Facial Wipes - Love them! Have a stack to go through eventually. They also take off my makeup adequately, so definitely a fan.
Repurchase? Already have - won't have to for a while!
10) ELF Makeup Mist and Set - A very affordable makeup spray that has a bit of a vegetation scent. Not bad at holding the makeup in place, but a terrible nozzle! This practically spat makeup spray all over my face!
11) Becca Mattifying Primer - I received this from my sister aaaaaaggggeeeess ago, and while I didn't find it mattifying, I thought it certainly did quite a good job holding my makeup in place.
12) Model Co Fat Lash Mascara - I really liked this when I first started using it, but within 2 months, it got a little too thick and clumpy for me, and I had to stop using it.
Repurchase? Maybe, but unlikely
13) Elle by YSL EDP - Loved this! Total day to night scent, and just gorgeous.
14) Idole Armani Body Lotion - I find deeply amber notes in this, and it's quite musky and strong. Very sexy, but not something I'd wear all the time.
Repurchase? Only if I wanted to layer the scent
15) L'Oreal Wrinkle Defense Facial Lotion - I found this a little lacklustre.
16) Davroe Replenish Hair Treatment - I got this in a beauty box and quite enjoyed using this on my hair.
17) David Jones Milk and Honey Body Wash - I got this in this year's DJ sampler tote, and I found that the scent didn't last for long.
18) So...? Sinful EDT - This was my first introduction into the brand, and I really enjoyed it, which surprised me, and has opened the world of affordable scents to me.
Repurchase? Once my other bottles get a little lower, yes!
19) Cedel Dry Shampoo - Just one word: No. The can leaked, and it didn't sufficiently covered my hair... It was just a disaster, sadly.
21) Etude House I Need You, Yoghurt! - Great little face mask in a handy four pack, I think I only have one of these left. Great on my skin, and just such a cute design.
22) Lush Strawberry Feels Forever Massage Bar - a great solid bar for international travel when you don't want to check in your baggage, and oh so fragrant!
As for the samples, I rather enjoyed the Anastasia Beverly Hills powders and per-fekt base.
What did you finish last month? Any stand out items?