Now that's what I call cutting it close! I received my June Lust Have It box on the very last day of June, and while I initially was excited, I was then a little less than impressed by the smallness of it, then realised that there were actually a number of full size items, so I was buoyant once again!
Also, the new packaging is definitely in full swing now, with another plastic pouch that has a slightly different design to the one from the April pack.
Whew - that's a bit of a roller coaster of emotions! Read on to see what's in this month's box. For those new to Lust Have It, it's a monthly beauty box subscription that deducts $19.95 from your account monthly (or you could do a one-off payment for a whole year) and delivers a pack of girly delights. It can be a little hit and miss, but it's always exciting!
Not an entirely impressive line up, it would appear initially, but what's that? You can see full size written on the card?
1) Teeez Trendy Cosmetics Easy on the Eyes Eye Pencil in Black (full size) - Earlier this month, we were given the choice of a nail lacquer vs eyeliner from Teeez Trendy Cosmetics, and being an eyeliner addict, it was an easy choice. I love, love, love that I received a black one this time, no fancy colours, and that it claims to be waterproof. I will see that challenge and put it to the test!
2) John Plunkett Glyco Peel Night-time Exfoliator (full size) - I've seen this in other beauty boxes (I think Violet Box had them in their first box?) previously, and I'm actually really excited to give this a go! It's meant to help get rid of dull skin, revealing smooth new skin! All very exciting, and it's definitely going to be put through the paces!
3) La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo - A bit of a downer, considering that I received this in this month's Bella Box as well, AND also received it a while again in a previous Bella Box! A little disappointing, but that's what happens, I suppose.
4) Orly Toe Separators (full size) - I find it a little odd to have toe separators without the nail polish, but I suppose people were given the choice, so some would have nail polish in their packs. This does feel more like a freebie than an actual beauty product, however, but it is a handy one.
- Creme Nirvanesque - I haven't used anything from this line yet, and let's face it, 2ml won't really help me make up my mind, but this will be handy on a short trip.
- Creme Nirvanesque Eye Contour - supposed to smooth away wrinkles and dark circles, I'll just take this away on a trip with me - easy!~$2.00 + $5.99 = $7.99 (these are some expensive sachets!)
6) Orly Mini Nail Files - Again, cute, but this also seems more like a freebie than an actual beauty product. Not a bad thing to get, but not the best.
7) Hello Fresh $30 voucher - I've received this before, and it's gone to waste before. If anyone out there is looking to try it, and would like the voucher, let me know!
So you can see, it's a bit of a mixed box for me, just in terms of how they've valued it. However, there are two full size items in it (three, technically, but I see two, honestly), and they are things I will definitely use, so pretty good, really!
Valued at a total of about $70.64 (previously mistakenly calculated to be $63.64 - how? Thanks for picking that up, Annie V.!), it's not bad for $19.95! For those new to this, and would like to try it, use the code 'TPRINCESS' to get $5 off!
Have you received yours yet? Are you happy with the contents?