Here's the first view of the items in the box!
And here are all the items in it! Are you ready to go through all of them?
1) Lonvitalite Red Wine Collagen Firming & Moisturising Facial Mask - I've enjoyed their masks before, and this is a different one to the others that I've tried before. I look forward to giving this one a go!
2) Mary Kay Thinking of You EDP towelettes - two were placed in the box, and while I would have preferred a vial, I have sometimes found these to be great for travel, as they don't count as liquids on a flight! It sounds like a fruity, floral scent, and may be handy for my upcoming trip to Singapore this weekend!
3) Aveda Botanical Kinetics Gel Cleanser and Hydrating Lotion - this is supposed to get rid of impurities and it is said that the lotion gets absorbed quickly. I look forward to trying these out.
4) Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Gentle Exfoliating Facial Scrub - I've used a range of Palmer's skincare before, and have liked a number of their items, so I would love to add this to the list! This is supposed to remove dead skin cells through exfoliation, revealing smoother skin.
5) Mary Kay Brow Definer Pencil in Black - they got the description on the card wrong! Instead, they printed out the same description for the mascara (see below), so by going off the box, this is apparently suitable for sensitive skin and of a creamy formula. I don't tend to draw my brows in on a daily basis, but I might pop this into my purse, so that I can have a top up if I need to during the day.
6) Benefit they're Real mascara - I have a couple of these already that I haven't had the chance to use yet, but all of the reviews so far have been excellent! Once these lashes are off (I have extensions in), I'm cracking one of them open! Always lovely to see a Benefit product in a beauty box!
7) Mary Kay Soothing Foot Balm - I will admit, aside from using Babyfoot (see here), I do neglect my feet. This will help get my feet Summer ready!
8) Davroe Wellbeing Treatment Replenish - since this whole beauty box thing started, I haven't had to buy any hair masques! This has a lovely, subtle scent to it, and seeing as I may be going back to dyeing my hair again after not doing it for 2 years, I might really need it!
A pretty strong box from Lust Have It this month, with 3 full sized items! While only a total of about $65, I can honestly say that I will likely be using all of the items in the box.
Have you received yours yet? Are you happy with the items?