Review: Trilogy Rosehip Transformation Cleansing Oil

I was having a dig through my skincare cupboard recently, trying to decide what to try, and in what order, when I realised that I had a bottle of something that I was excited about when I first got it, but it had gotten pushed to the back, behind a number of other products. Once I found it, I freed it from the surrounding skincare goodies, and brought it back out into the light - it was, of course, the Trilogy Rosehip Transformation Cleansing Oil!


This little baby comes in an amber bottle with a clear cap, and the pump produces a decent amount of product with each push. I put about five pumps of this in my clean, dry hands, before massaging this into my face. Once I feel like I've worked this into my skin well enough that I have managed to lift all the makeup from my face, I then add a bit of water to emulsify it.

 

Like all emulsifying cleansers, this turns into a milky solution that makes light work of disappearing all traces of the day from my face. I love that this was formulated using rosehip seed oil (cold pressed, pure, wild-harvested and certified organic, for those who are interested), which is full of omegas 3, 6 and 9 to help improve the skin barrier, as well as papaya seed oil, and sweet almond oil. The papaya seed oil is high in omegas 6 and 9, as well as Vitamins A and C, and the sweet almond oil helps in moisturising the skin. 


With this, I find that even the most stubborn bits of make up will come off, including waterproof mascara that wouldn't budge otherwise. I love how it makes my skin feel, which is not unexpected with all the goodness that you can find in this! Most of all, thought, I deeply appreciate how efficient this product really is at removing all the bits of the day, make up and all, from my face. 


Sitting at $28.95 for a bottle of this goodness, you can grab your own from certain retailers, including Priceline and Chemist Warehouse. If you missed my other, recent Trilogy review, you can read it over here. What are you loving from Trilogy?

Comments

Popular Posts