Review: THe Jojoba Company Jojoba Water Toning Mist

It really hasn't been that long since my last Jojoba Company post, but, let's face it, if you've tried The Jojoba Company before, then you'd know that it's justified for me to talk about them on the blog this much! It has, however, been a while since the last time I tried a new toner, so I was excited to get my mittens on The Jojoba Company Jojoba Water Toning Mist!


This toner makes quite a few bold claims, including that it provides antioxidant protection, that it hydrates while it firms, and that it also visibly reduces pore size. I'm just going to say this - I don't feel like there's anything that truly reduces the size of pores, and I will say that I didn't find it to be the case this time either, so I'm not going to worry too much about that one. What I can believe, though, is that this is jam packed with so much goodness for the skin, that I reach for this regularly throughout the day to help hydrate my face,


This solution combines pure jojoba leaf extract with jojoba milk, as well as hydrolysed jojoba esters, along with desert lime to help protect your skin from the daily elements, as well as refreshing thirsty and dehydrated skin. Jojoba works as an antioxidant, and is rich in Vitamins A, D and E, as well as omegas 6 and 9 essential fatty acids, while the jojoba leaf extract is meant to help with skin barrier function and skin structure, as well as having antioxidants for fighting against free radicals.


The jojoba milk is meant to smooth and soften skin, as it provides hydration, and hydrolysed jojoba esters can help reduce redness while extending hydration. And we may all know this by now, but desert lime extract is chock full of Vitamin C, antioxidants, and plays a role in assisting collagen synthesis. With all this in there, you'd think might be thick, but the spray is lightweight, and sinks into the skin easily. It really does just mist over the skin, and I love that this helps in prepping my face for the rest of the skincare routine.


It provides soothing relief in the cooler months, and I love giving my skin a spritz when my skin is feeling really dry hours after applying my serum and moisturiser in the morning. This retails for $19.95 for 50 ml of product, and you can find this over here, as well as at a number of other retailers, including TVSN. I expect that I'll be finishing this whole bottle, then ordering another one! What's your all time favourite toner?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts