Review: Shea Moisture Manuka Honey and Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Protein Power Treatment

  

I don't know about you guys, but my hair has definitely been suffering in this weather. It has been both frizzy and flat, dry and lifeless and just all around annoying, because it doesn't seem to follow any particular pattern, except, perhaps, that it really doesn't like this weather. That said, there is nothing quite like a good treatment to help keep things calm, and I've been crushing on the Shea Moisture Manuka Honey and Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Protein Power Treatment!


The Shea Moisture Manuka Honey and Yogurt Hydrate + Repair Protein-Strong Treatment with Mafura and Baobab Oils is designed to be used on dry, brittle and damaged hair. This is supposed to help strengthen and repair overly processed and abused hair fibers with their reparative proteins and butters, all blended into a nutrient rich strengthening cream. 


This comes in 2 forms - it's available as a sachet that contains 59ml of product, which means that you can at least try this to see if you like it, before committing to the 227g jar with a screw lid. This can be used as a pre-wash treatment, but also as a post shampoo treatment - I've only be using this as a post shampoo treatment, but I am curious to see if it would make any difference being used as a pre-wash product. Once you've washed your shampoo out of your hair, just rub a coin sized dollop through your strands, and let it sit for about 10 to 15 minutes.


The product is quite thick, but easy to work into the hair. Once it's been washed out, I find my hair to be very soft, without feeling weighed down or greasy, and far more compliant than before it's use. I love how it makes my hair feel when I can squeeze the additional time into my schedule and actually tend to my hair! It tames the over processed parts of my hair, and it makes for a far more manageable 'do.


If you're feeling confident and would like to go straight to the big jar, you can find it here for $24.99, or over here in sachet form for $5.99. Shea Moisture can be found at several retailers, if you're more a bricks and mortar kinda babe, including Priceline. I'm really happy that I have had the chance to get back into Shea Moisture products, and I cannot wait to blitz through more goodies from them!

What is your go to Shea Moisture product?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration


Comments

  1. Really very informative and the way you present your information attracts visitors to read a more informative blog from your website. Check out Active Manuka Honey

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts