Review: Revolution Skincare Pink Clay Detoxifying Face Mask


Back to work, and hopefully, back to some semblance of real life, means that we have to face the same daily stresses as before, on top of COVID-19 issues, the lack of compliance when it comes to other people and social distancing, as well as juggle whatever comes next. It's no surprise that our skin has been placed on the back burner for a bit while we navigate the mess that 2020 has become. Thankfully, a little TLC doesn't have to set you back massively when it comes to looking after yourself!

In an attempt to try out something new, while taking care of my skin, I picked up a little something from Priceline recently. I was tempted to try the Revolution Skincare Pink Clay Detoxifying Face Mask, as I'm obsessed with face masks, and clay ones particularly, and I had actually gifted one to someone else, so I knew that this was going to be one of my purchases eventually!


This has a cruelty free, vegan formula, and has been created with seaweed extract and witch hazel to help moisturise and soothe problematic areas. It's supposed to be great for those with congested pores, drawing out impurities while absorbing oil, resulting in a clearer, healthier complexion. This comes in a clear jar with a white screw top, allowing for you to scoop out an adequate amount of mask to put onto your skin. As usual, spread this over your skin evenly, then wait the requisite 10 to 15 minutes in order for it to work, before washing it off. This will dry down a bit, but not lock your face into an expressionless void.  


I like that my skin does look a little less tired and clearer after using this, and I get about 15 minutes of self reflection time (and I mean the mental kind, not staring at my reflection in the mirror) while this sets, which is what I need. It retails for $16, and you can find it over here, but at the moment, Priceline is running a buy 2, get 1 free special, so now is the time to stock up!


Have you tried anything from the Revolution Skincare range?

Comments

Popular Posts