Review: Emma Hardie Plump and Glow Hyaluronic Facial Mist


Rise and shine, my lovelies! It's early in the morning, on a Monday, and you've got to get up, kick ass, rinse and repeat! This means that you've gotta look your very best and ready to tackle everything that lies ahead of you. And of course, putting your best face forward means having to begin by getting glowing and happy skin!

To get your mindset ready, and also to prep your skin for the makeup ahead, you can start by grabbing for the Emma Hardie Plump and Glow Hyaluronic Facial Mist. If this isn't your first time reading the blog, then you'll be somewhat familiar with the brand. It certainly remains one of my favourite TVSN finds, and I'm always happy to see the familiar gold packaging sitting in my bathroom.


Hailing from the UK, this retails for $69.95, which will get you 90 ml of product in a tube. Yup, you read that right! This comes in a tube, with a cap that can be pulled off, and lo and behold, there is a pump that sprays the product out! I was very confused by this initially - I mean, tubes always mean a nozzle, or a flip lid, so I wasn't prepared for this at first, but there is something quite fun about squeezing the tube as you're spritzing yourself in the face, but perhaps that's just me.

I love this as a fresh out of the shower spray as the tip of the skincare iceberg that's about to follow, but I especially use this as a refresher for my skin in between things. With the dry Winter air, as well as the constant presence of my comforting and well loved heater, not to mention the hot appliances I wave around my hair and face, it's no wonder that I often feel like I just can't get enough moisture into my skin.


The Emma Hardie Plump and Glow Hyaluronic Facial Mist has an ultra fine mist, which I absolutely love. The formula contains aloe vera, velvet flower, wild watermin and hyaluronic acid. As a combination, these are meant to help tone, moisturise, protect, plump and soften skin. This is more than simply spraying water on your face - this is hydration for dull and dry skin! I'm really impressed by this product, and I'm itching to get one for work, so that I can have a little refresher during the day. Find out more about it, and other Emma Hardie goodies, over here. What have you tried from Emma Hardie, and what would you recommend?

*This product was provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts