Review: Ciencia Exeler8 Lipcorrect8


I've been using the Ciencia Exeler8 Lipcorrect8, and it's an immensely interesting product, and one that I've actually been very keen on. It's not like anything I've ever tried before, and it's one that I can't seem to put down.


Let me start by saying that there is actually one thing that I don't like about this, and that is the packaging. This comes in a plastic container that has a rollerball applicator with a pump at the bottom that makes it easy to get the product onto the applicator. Unfortunately, this also results in a bit too much product sometimes, and the cap is tapered, quite long and also a little flimsy, which makes it a little awkward for me to carry around. Essentially, it is shaped like a little ampoule, as you'd expect to find containing a drug, which is cute in theory, but makes it actually tricky to use.


That said, I'm really happy with the product, which totally outweighs the drawbacks from the packaging. The one of the active ingredients in Lipcorrect8 is Hyanify, which is supposed to help stimulate and optimise hyaluronic acid, and in doing so, plump the lip skin, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and folds. There is also Hilurlip to add to the plumping effect, minimizing the look of fine vertical lines, while Seacode is supposed to improve skin texture. Last but not least, Lipomoist has been formulated to pack a punch when delivering hydration.


Interesting sounding ingredients aside, what exactly is it about this that I love? The results, that's what! Think of this as a serum for your lips, allowing for them to be nourished, so that when it's time for you to apply lipstick on them, they are properly moisturised and ready to go. Spread this evenly over your lips, allowing it to sink in (you can pat it in gently if you're impatient, or might have put on a bit more than intended), and this will disappear without a trace, just like good skincare! This really does improve the appearance of my lips, making them look plumper and smoother - the perfect base for lip colour!


Packaging aside, I adore this lip serum - it's such a good discovery! As an introduction to the brand, I'm really pleased with it, and I'm looking forward to tackling other products from the range. Available from TVSN, this is definitely one that I would recommend! What have you purchased from TVSN recently?

*These products were provided for editorial consideration

Comments

Popular Posts